Whether you are brand-new to locum tenens or exploring your career options, ICON has you covered. Here are just a few of the perks of working with ICON:
Keep Your Mind at Ease with our New Travel Partner:
Navigating through travel agencies can be difficult for a traveling medical provider. We have a dedicated travel department that is prepared to make your travel arrangements a breeze for each assignment. In addition to our in-house team, we have partnered with Christopherson Business Travel to offer after-hours help in the event of an emergency. Christopherson has dedicated agents available 24 hours a day. Additionally, you will be able to keep your loyalty program points and have a personalized itinerary with all travel details and confirmation numbers.
Explore Benefits through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association:
As a 1099 contractor, it can be challenging and expensive to search for healthcare benefits on your own. When you work with ICON, you will be provided a free membership to the ICBA. This membership will give you access to resources that will support you and your family both personally and professionally as a contractor, including:
- Insurance Offerings – health coverages, home and auto, Aflac, and more
- Financial, Legal, Tax, & Accounting Services
- Discounts & Savings – including deals on office supplies, travel, and entertainment
- Advice and Information to help you succeed as an independent contractor
- Firmly: Setting up an LLC is highly recommended for contract work. With Firmly, work with legal professionals at a special discounted rate!
- Weekly Pay: Skip the typical 2 week wait for payday and have your funds automatically deposited every single week during your locum assignment!
ICON Medical Network is proud to work with our partners to help our providers be more successful in the field of 1099 contracting. Spend more time doing what you are passionate about and less time navigating benefits, travel, licensing, and more. Get started today by contacting our experienced recruiters!